Dining on Turks and Caicos
Dining on Providenciales offers a combination of warm Caribbean flavors with a hint of European flair.
From casual to fine dining options as well as beachfront, open air restaurants, there are many special places for you to enjoy during your stay with us.
Villa del Mar offers a complimentary continental breakfast served poolside from 7:30-10am. Jumpstart your day with a selection of cereals, juices, coffee and tea, assorted breads, and healthy fresh fruit.
Off Property Dining
There are many casual and fine dining locations within a 15-minute walking distance.
- Fresh "all natural" deli: 3 mins.
- Upstairs Bar and Grill (Ports of Call Plaza): 3-4 mins.
- Via Veneto (Ports of Call Plaza): 3-4 mins.
- Big Bamboo Restaurant (Ports of Call Plaza): 3-4 mins.
- Seaside (Ocean Club West): 4-5 mins.
- Caicos Cafe (Mediterranean cuisine): 5-10 mins.
- Pelican Bay (Local cuisine and Seafood): 5-10 mins.
- Yoshi's Sushi Bar and Japananese Restaurant (Salt Mills): 12 -15 mins.
- Danny Buoy's Irish Pub (Salt Mills): 12 -15 mins.
- Saltmills Diner, an authentic American-style diner (Salt Mills): 12 -15 mins.
- Fresh Catch (Local Food): 12 -15 mins.
- Thai Orchid: 12 -15 mins.
- Anacaona Gourmet Oceanfront Restaurant (Euro-Caribbean cuisine): 2 mins
- Coyoba Contemporary Caribbean Restaurant: 3 mins.
- Coco Bistro Fine Dining (Caribbean cuisine): 5-10 mins.
- Opus Seafood Restaurant: 5-10 mins.
For a comprehensive restaurant listing, please visit the Providenciales Restaurant Guide. For restaurant reviews, we suggest you visit Tripadvisor or Fodors or review our dining articles on our blog..